Stat-Pak Knitted Retraction Cord
by Vista Dental
100", various sizes
Our Price : $13.67 $15.99
Stat-Pak™ Knitted Retraction Cord is used to retract sulcular tissue, protect tissues and arrest sulcular fluid seepage. Easy to control and place, knitted Stat-Pak™ Dental Retraction Cord carries more hemostatic agent to the tooth preparation and remains in-situ, even when touched by a bur or diamond.
Knitted Retraction Cord
- Knitted Stat-Pak™ cords are color coded for easy identification of cord size
- Cords place easily with no fraying and no memory
- Conform to sulcular anatomy with gentle outward force
- Cords remain in place even when touched by a bur or diamond
- Each bottle contains 100 in / 245 cm
Product returns will only be accepted within 30 days of receipt, in the original, unmarked, unopened, sealed packaging. Restocking fee may apply.
All qualified product returns should be properly packaged and returned in new condition to receive credit.
Unless IQ Dental shipped something different from what was ordered, or the product arrived damaged, customers will be responsible for return shipping.
All Rx products (anesthetics, pharmaceuticals etc.) are non-returnable, unless there was an error in shipping or the product arrived damaged.
All manufacturer made-to-order products are non-returnable, unless there was an error in shipping or the product arrived damaged.