Bausch Extra-Thin Articulating Paper: Strips
(40micron) 200 strips
Our Price : $14.00 - $16.00 $21.00 - $25.00
Horseshoe-shaped Articulating Papers are especially useful for patients who tend to bite unilaterally during the occlusion test.
The dentist can immediately detect the preferred side of the mouth. Symmetrical marking of all contacts is desirable especially when testing the occlusion of full dentures which are primarily adjusted according to the concept of bilateral balanced occlusion.
Even marking of the full dental arch is essential when adjusting an occlusal device. In this respect, Bausch horseshoe-shaped papers provide welcome relief especially when testing occlusal contacts on moist artificial surfaces.
• Each packs contains 200 perforated strips in booklets
- Shortages or errors in shipments must be reported within 48 hours of receipt
- Bulk items may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Opened handpieces, small equipment, and custom-ordered equipment Special order items (products that we do not ordinarily stock) Personalized and imprinted items
- Opened computer hardware and software
- Rx Drugs
- Controlled substances
- Hazardous materials
- Expired or short dated products
- Items that cannot be returned to the manufacturer
- Any items marked “Special Order”
- Local anesthetics (Lidocaine, Septocaine etc.)